What is a Flight Head Mini 3 ?
The Flight Head Mini 3 (FH Mini 3) is the latest generation of the 3-axis gyro-stabilized, light weight Carbon Fibre heads that eliminates all bumps & vibrations resulting in an extremely smooth and stable picture (10 – 150mm film lenses). It is the the head used on our RA Mini 3.
- The FH Mini 3 is operated via joystick or wheels (wirelessly or cabled).
The FH Mini 3 is designed for Russian Arm Mini, 2D/ 3D Cable Flight Systems, Carbon Scissor Crane, small Jib Arms , Balloons.
- Very precise Auto Horizon system – can be turned on or off.
- Repeatable (10 recorded moves max),
- Built in shake generator – keeping all axis stabilized.
- Limits on all axis.
- Full electronic lock off – keeping all axis stabilized
- Any or All Axis can be locked off at any time.
- Back-pan compensation can be turned on or off.
- Automatic drift compensation,
- Reversing joystick controls for left-handed operators.
- 9 Chanel RF Wireless Operation
- 700 m (1.1 miles) range in city environment.
- Frequency interference protected.
- Tuning at the joystick console.
- Wheels operation – all axis.
- Linear Joystick Operation –
- Speed of axis movement proportional to angle and speed of joystick.
- Quadratic Joystick Operation –
- Starts and Stops of axis movement are made very smooth.
- The FH Mini 3 can take a variety of cameras.
- All Reds, all Alexas, Alexa 65.
- Arri 235, 435 Film Cameras
- The only lens it cannot take is the 11-1 OPTIMO Zoom
- The FH Mini 3 can even take our Zero Rain Deflector.
* Videos & Pictures on this page is the property of the Filmotechnic Team in Amsterdam.